Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Girl's Night

Last night it was my turn to host girls night. For about a month some girls in my neighborhood have all been getting together to watch the Bachelor every Monday night. We watch the show, eat appetizers, and drink wine (or water). I found some great appetizer recipes on Pinterest- cheesecake stuffed strawberries, peanut butter pretzel bites, cookie dough brownies, and pizza bites. They were all delicious. If you click on the photo caption it will bring you to the recipe.

Pizza Bites

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Cookie Dough Brownies

Chocolate Pretzal Bites
Much cuter than the Bachelor

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I miss you guys!!!!!!! I so wish I could be there for your Bachelor watching parties. Good food and fun ladies. Take a pic of everyone this week so I can see!!! And maybe text me during the show so I can play. The food looks amazing (wouldn't expect anything less.) Love ya. Finally linked your blog to mine. Sorry for the delay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too! We do have a lot of fun for our Bachelor parties. No one has volunteered to host this week, so I am not sure if we are getting together. But I will certainly text you during the show... there is so much to talk about with the girls! Oh, by the way, I love your recent stripes post. I feel like Jack will wear a lot of stripes. Thanks for the link; I feel so special.

      Delete