Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Big V Day

After a long day at work I came home to an awesome surprise! (let's get this out now... Cass is currently feeding Jack and told me to post something while I wait!)

Cass out did herself this year with the decorations.... She has really gotten into this pintrest stuff and is coming up with crafts and food ideas left and right!













To start out she had a cool little wreath on the door, and when I walked in she has tons of hearts decorating the table. We took an opportunity to take a few pics with Jack too.




We took a little walk with Jack where she shot this clip, he was having a good time.




This weekend I was handed an envelope with about 15 different dishes to build my own V-day dinner. We had a good cranberry spinach salad, White Pizza and we're about to dig into some molten chocolate cakes.

After dinner we read Jack a few valentines books that he seemed to enjoy, he was a little fussy, but as soon as I started reading he seemed to listen intently.

Today was awesome, Cass blew me away with all the work she went to, I'm truly one lucky guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment