Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another Birthday!

Happy 2 Month Birthday Jack!

I can't believe another month has passed since we welcomed our sweet baby boy into the world. In some ways it feels like we have had him forever and in other ways it still seems so new. Here is what Jack has to say about himself at two months.

  • I weight 10 pounds, 11 ounces
  • I am one foot 10 inches 
  • My head circumference is in the 40th percentile (baby genius material)
  • I am sleeping like a champ most nights. Mommy's getting more sleep and so am I. I love having a midnight/ 1am snack and wake up for an early breakfast (do you still consider it breakfast if it is 4am????)
  • I no longer despise my car seat. It brings me new and exciting places. 
  • Like Mommy, I need to eat when I want to eat. Don't make me wait or I will get cranky. Eating every three to three and half hours is my norm during the day.
  • I have come out of my shell this month. I like smiling, cooing, squealing, sticking my tongue out, and kicking, kicking, kicking. 
  • I still love to relax in my swing. I prefer this place over all others to nap. 
  • I have a favorite toy. This is it... 










No comments:

Post a Comment