Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Time


Well, Spring is finally here. It is getting warmer outside and Jack enjoys the great outdoors. Here are some great photos Josh took this past weekend. We think our little man looks pretty dapper. I was so happy that his baby jeans finally fit!

On a sad note, this is my last week home with Jack before I have to go back to work. Even though it has been a lot of work, I have loved every minute and wish dearly I could keep doing it. I am sure going to miss him all day long. He changes so much everyday that I am afraid of missing something. The only thing that is
getting me through it is knowing that in two months school will be done and I will get to stay home again.

Enjoy the photos!










1 comment:

  1. He is just ridiculously adorable. So, so cute!! His little face is precious. Cute idea with the Easter basket!

    ReplyDelete