Monday, January 23, 2012

There's a First Time for Everything

Here are some of Jack's "first"...
My first visit with cousin Paiton
Josh's sister Kimberly recently added a new addition to the family as well. This is little Paiton Blaire. She was born December 5th. I know her and Jack will have so much fun growing up together.

My first car ride
Jack did a great job tolerating the car seat. His outfit was way too big, but he managed. He slept the whole way home.

My first Christmas outfit
We brought Jack home on Christmas Eve. The next morning we wished him a Merry Christmas and I promptly began dressing him for the occasion. We had a great Christmas fulled with lots of family, gifts, food, and diaper changes. Jack was asleep most of the day.

 
First time I found my thumb


No comments:

Post a Comment